Monday, September 28, 2009

Diego - male Siberian Husky for adoption / fostering urgently

An appeal to all ,
I adopted Diego in March 2008 and would love to keep him but unfortunately my family has decided to move to a non-pets residence. I've contact his previous owners (since they still visit him occasionally) but they have cited personal reasons and are not able to care for him even temporarily despite the urgency. I have till October 3rd to rehome him which leaves me with very little time to find him a responsible owner.


Name: Diego
Gender: Male
Breed: Siberian Husky (Born in Aussie)
Age: 6
Health: Excellent, no allergies/skin/stomach problems
Sterilized: No
Size: Medium Large (Not HDB approved)
Microchipped: Yes
picture (if any) :
adopted Diego in March 2008 and would love to keep him but unfortunately my family has decided to move to a non-pets residence. I've contact his previous owners (since they still visit him occasionally) but they have cited personal reasons and are not able to care for him even temporarily despite the urgency. I have till October 3rd to rehome him which leaves me with very little time to find him a responsible owner.
picture (if any) :
[img]http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo166/herena_hfbh/DIEGO2.jpg[/img]
please contact : 9873 0773 (rachel)

Outdoor trained, understands basic commands

Temperament: Good with people/kids; Friendly and affectionate.
Likes: Daily walks and occasional treats.
Current Diet: Dry kibbles with occasional wet plus 1 daily supplement

Adopters must allow occasional visits so I am assured of how he is doing.

Please not that he is not my dog , i am jus helping his owner to post this up upon request , thanks

No comments: