Saturday, January 10, 2009

the cazy gal came !!! oh gosh !!!



today herena and mummy bring me to east coast beach to play wif some doggy friend too bad mummy gotto leave so i have to stay wif herena she keep carrying ppls dog de lorr *whine whine* then after that we go eat and drink wif them too bad i cannot eat lorr so sad but herene got bring kibbles for us to eat they keep on wan to snatch wif me lorr stupid sisters and brothers luckily i dun have one at home kk then rain and shine pa and ma drive us back and then in the car i heard them saying about dunno shine coming to our house to stay then after that when reach i saw herena carrying shine out of her carrier oh gosh wad is happening then when we reach shine followed us home and then i was like how how how then when we reach home shine look so blur and dun dare touch anything or even move hahas stupid then after that she started to walk around and even steal my pig ear and bite bite bite until very comfortable like that then i scold her she stilll shit on the living room then herena bit her then after that she don't dare le so herena go take out the pee pad that she buy for me but i dunno how to use then put on the floor then shine go pee pad and pee then herena praise her and say good girl she where got good girl lor keep eating my things i dun like her so i stick wif herena the whole day . Herena still got take photo kk now photo time and herena say that i look like shine do I ???











haha herena make shine wear pampers it is human pampers leh cause she anyhow pee pee and herena say mabe she will let she sleep in the room together wif us if her owners agree then herena will wear pampers for her hahas





snowy and shine together . can u tell who is who???
shine exploring the kitchen!!!

see shine finally know how to use the pee pad !!!











































snowy: see shine stealing my smocked pig ear!!! grrrrrrrrrr!!! bad gal !!!

snowy: i scold shine because she steal my food then y herena scold me then beat me???

herena: because u must learn how to share ur things dun be a chia za bo!!!
shine: ya lorr chia za bo dunno how to give in to me =p
herena: hey u also hor bath also cannot stay still and still round around the place like siao like that and keep stealing snowy food and sleep snowy bed ar snowy jie jie scold u serve u right =p
shine : whine whine sry sry please duin beat or scold me can??? i show u my cute baby eyes larr
snowy : that won't work on herena she is very fair wan ok
herena : ya lorr still snowy know me the best kk i will end here








































1 comment:

DoMoFi said...

You were prized with “Honest Weblog” @ dodo-sausagedog.blogspot.com/